Monday, October 31, 2011

Curious George and the Man in the Yellow Hat

My son loves Curious George and was so excited when we found a monkey costume at Target. He hugged it the rest of the time we were in the store. When I was trying to figure out what I wanted to be I had a brilliant idea of my husband being the Man in the Yellow Hat. I was surprised when he agreed!

It was a very easy costume to put together. I bought a matching shirt and pants at St. Viny's (in a khaki color so when dyed they would have a similar shade) I was debating between making a hat and buying one. On one trip to St. Viny's I found this hat and bought it just in case. I am glad I did because I ran out of time getting ready for our party, so I went with what I had! I also found the tie at St. Viny's, and it was yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment