Sunday, September 23, 2012

Slow Progress

I am slowly making progress on my to-do list. The biggest item is Little Man's big boy room!!! To make Little Man's big boy room I need to empty out everything that is in the office / craft room and move it all into the guest bedroom to make a combined craft room / office / guest bedroom. AND to make matters even more fun I need to figure out what to do with all of the stuff thats already in the guest room closet to make room for the billions of craft supplies I have.

It's been a SLOW process but I am slowly clearing out the craft room. From the picture below you can see it's almost empty.... I still need to move the computer to the new room and a bunch of odds and ends things I need to figure out what to do with. I am also making a big St. Vinny's donation with this transition!!
That also leaves the new craft room / guest room looking like a huge mess!!!! But again there is so much extra baby stuff that I don't know where to put until I get Little Man moved out of the nursery so I can hide it all in there until we need it in February.


I can't wait until I get to the fun part of decorating Little Man's big boy room!!! Almost there but still a lot of organizing and holes in the wall to fix.... blah blah blah .... so much to do!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Slowly, but surely you'll get there:) I can't wait to see it when it's finished and I'm sure he will absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing External Shutters

    ReplyDelete