Friday, March 18, 2016

Simple and Inexpensive Kids Monster Bathroom

Wow is my kids bathroom a difficult room to photograph!!!! (Maybe all bathrooms are tricky!!) It is a long bathroom with a pocket door between the sink area and the tub/toilet area. While I like this idea functionally, it makes photoing tricky. 

I spent a lot of time debating on if I should paint this room or not. I decided not to paint it and am very happy with my decision not to paint it. It just looks so bright and clean with the white painted walls!
I love the look of the bright and bold colored prints with the dark frames on the white walls. I love the little Monster artwork I purchased on Etsy!!! They turned out so cute and look awesome in the room! I got their initial letter hooks a year or so back and never had a place for them. So they work out great for hanging their towels!!
More monster artwork!
The inspiration on my monster themed bathroom! A Target shower curtain.
The best part of this bathroom is the extra storage!! There is enough room in the large bathroom vanity to hold all of their towels!! This was part of my spring organization on the 40 Bags in 40 Days!

1 comment:

  1. i always read blog but this is one of the best for the viewers thanks for the real and helpful blog. krishna decors rohini

    ReplyDelete