Thursday, November 30, 2017

Immunity Booster Roll-on Essential Oil

With it being winter, who doesn't need an immunity booster in their life! 

I love this little blend of Young Living Essential Oils. Everyone in my family uses this blend and we roll it on our necks, chests and behind our ears. Since I got my tonsils taken out a year ago I have a lot of ear pain and this little blend works wonders for that, so I go through this blend rather quickly!!


For this immunity booster blend we use 
5 drops of Tea Tree
5 drops of Lemon
5 drops of Oregano 
5 drops of Purification 
5 drops of Thieves

Add all of these into a 10 mL roller bottle and top with your favorite carrier oil. I used these adorably cute Root and Petal Roller Bottles


Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about Young Living Essential Oils, or visit my informational page on Young Living Essential Oils

2 comments: