Saturday, May 19, 2018

Quilt Number 7!


Quilt number SEVEN, was a Christmas gift for my new baby niece. It was finished about a day before Christmas, so I wrapped it and never took a picture of it! For this quilt I used two Jelly Rolls, but only about half from each pack. I had a really hard time finding only a pink and grey Jelly Roll, so I had to remove the blue!

I used 6.5 inch strips for this quilt and ended up making 80 - 6.5 by 6.5 inch squares. For my back I used super soft matching flannel!! It was so cozy, I wanted to take a nap with it!

Originally quilt number 7 was going to be a quilt for me. But that quilt was set aside to finish this one first. I might have finally finished that quilt a few months too late.


1 comment:

  1. Love all the pink and grays. The quilting is just beautiful. What a nice gift

    ReplyDelete